Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kloud Kings

Do they all adore you?
Are you dreaming why?
Does the desert know your wandering lies?

I come in grace to find you.
Are you feeling wise.
Don't let your vision blind you.
See it with stranger eyes.

I wonder is that the sun

I want it to rain down
Give in to the careless flood.

You'll find no redemption
With your waking sight.
The dreamer's burden
Is the dimmest light

I see a damned creation
Do an unusual dance
Don't let your conscience bind you
To your aging trance

I want it to rain down
Give in to the careless flood

3 comments:

Hoi Polloi said...

Hey Rab. Love your verse. Loved meeting you in Tahoe. Keep kicking it, as will I. Oh, I know what you meant now by, "don't worry." I won't. Amanda

KYRIE ELEISON said...

I just discovered this song last week, and it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Thank you for expressing it publicly. AMAZING.

Unknown said...

Love your words:) thank you<3