Friday, January 7, 2011

Another dream

I keep having this theme appear in my dreams. This time was no different. There is this spot in the center of my torso... just below my ribcage. When I inhale deeply, my body begins to float. At first only a few inches. Within moments I feel the natural sensation of floating and can control where I float in the room. Up and down with my breath. I suppose it is like swimming, only much more effortless. This time was in a dark room with 3 friends. The place was covered in red carpets. I was amazing my companions. Getting too excited seemed to inhibit the control I had on flight. Regardless, I was able to drift here and there. I could actually teach them as I went. Soon... I believe they will learn as well. I feel that in my waking life this ability may come in time. For now I drift amongst the dust balls on the ceiling in my sleep only. One of those lonely places that desires our touch.

No comments: